Thursday, February 20, 2020

Vaadi Herbals Lychee Lipbalm Review

Price: Rs.40 (Weight: 6gm)

Key Ingredients: Lychee extract, Pure Jojoba oil, Shea Butter, Soy Oil and Almond Oil.

My Verdict: Honestly I would rate this lip-balm 10 out of 10. My advice is just buy it without second thoughts because it's definitely worth it. If you want a lip-balm that hydrates and moisturizes the lips, this is the perfect product. I think I have tried most of their flavours and this one is my favourite because of the nice Lychee scent. This one so far I think is one of the best and cheapest herbal lip balm you would get. This one is way better than Maybelline Babylips Color Vivid Peach Lip-balm that I have bought and reviewed recently in my blog. This Lychee lip-balm stays for a couple of hours unlike the Maybelline. I have no hate for Maybelline but this is purely based on my experience.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...