Sunday, February 23, 2020

Acnes Moisturizing Face Wash Aloe Vera with Neem Review

MRP: Rs.110 | Weight: 50 ml
Shop Here

Features:

  • Moisturizing face wash with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
  • Deeply cleanses, calms and nourishes the skin
  • Keeps skin revitalized and gently hydrated
  • Contains Cucumber, Papaya & Chamomile extracts
  • Works as an excellent toner for acne prone skin
  • Suitable for all skin types


My Verdict: A nice and cleansing face wash. My skin feels so smooth and refreshed but sometimes my skin feel dry and it did not much help reduce my pimples. I love this brand because their Clarifying Face Wash Whitening was really good and one of my favorite face wash for pimples. But unfortunately this one did not suit my skin. Although it did not increase nor reduced my pimples I would still say that Acnes is a good brand.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...