Friday, February 28, 2020

Vaadi Herbals Age Defying Moisturiser with Grapeseed Extract:

Price: Rs.75 but currently Rs.68 through Nykaa (10% off)

Product claims: 
  • Help in restoring the youth of the skin's epidermal layer
  • Bamboo extracts moisturizes and soothes the skin.
  • Help in minimizing the occurrence and visibility of wrinkles
  • Helps in removing built-up pollutants from the surface of the skin to yield a flawless, gorgeous skin
  • It is rich in anti-oxidants which purifies the skin from within
  • Improves elasticity and resistance from damaging environmental factors like pollution, dirt and the sun
Key Ingredients: Bamboo Extract, Grape Seed Extract

My Honest Opinion:


It’s a good moisturizer especially during cold season as it’s more effective for me during this time. It’s a decent and affordable product you can get from a herbal brand. I’m a fan of this brand’s lip balm so I also tried their moisturizers, I have both Bamboo Age defying and Tulip oil-control moisturizer. So based on my experience (having a combination skin), I like the Tulip Oil-control moisturizer better because it gets absorb faster on my skin compared to this one.

I think this product would suit dry to normal skin types better. While the Tulip Oil-control (I also attached the photo below) will suit normal, combination and oily skin types. I also noticed that the consistency of Tulip Oil-control is creamier than Bamboo Age Defying moisturizer.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...