Friday, February 21, 2020

Vaadi Herbals Anti Ageing Cream Review (With extracts of almond, wheatgerm and rose)

Price: Rs.78 Weight: 30grams
Vaadi Herbals Products

Product Claims: Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, reduces dark spots and pigmentation delays skin ageing and evens your skin tone.

One year ago the MRP of this product was only Rs58 but now the brand has increased all their prices. Shelf life is 36 months. It has a nice packaging and it looks like your typical herbal product packaging. The cream is pink and has a creamy texture and consistency. Smells nice and mild.

My Verdict:
This cream will be a good moisturizer but when it comes to anti ageing benefit; I did not see an improvement on my skin. I think this cream would suit dry to normal skin and not oily skin ones. I feel that there's a bit of greasiness on the cream that takes a while to get absorbed in the skin. I would suggest you ladies searching for another brand if you are looking for anti ageing cream. Check an old video of my unboxing this product: 
#vaadiherbals #antiageingcream #vaadiherbalsantiageing


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...