Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Comparing Deodorants – Nivea vs Rexona vs Dove

Get Your Fave Deo Here
1. The first deo spray that I want to talk about is  Nivea deodorant whitening smooth skin, it says even toned and smoother underarms. The anti-perspirant claim did not work much that long as expected. I had to reapply it. So the 48hr reliable antiperspirant protection is not something that would work even 24hr in my opinion. This is 0% alcohol and has a very mild scent. Verdict: 2 stars and will not repurchase again. Weight: 150 ml, Price: Rs199

2.The second deo is my favorite which is Dove Whitening Original with Vitamins E & F, 0% alcohol, with 48hr protection claim. I like this best because it provides me hours of protection. Made in Australia. The smell is so good, mild and neutral. Weight: 169 ml, Price: Rs200

3.The last deo is the Rexona Advanced Whitening, it claims to whitens your underarm in 7 days. This also claims 48 hr protection and almost the same feature as Nivea. Scent is also very mild an 0% alcohol. I am a little bit disappointed about its antiperspirant protection claim because sweat so easily in this one, like after two hours I was sweating like anything. This is so far my least favorite and would definitely not repurchase it. But remember we all have different skin types. Unfortunately this one did not suit my underarm.Weight: 150ml, Price: Rs199





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...