Saturday, September 8, 2018

Aroma Magic Skin Toner | Blossom Kochhar for Oily Skin

Buy from Amazon

Price: Rs110 (weight: 100ml)

My Honest Review:

Kind of mild product and I never faced any issue at all. Suitable for my combination skin. My skin feels refreshed after using it. So glad I tried this brand. Very affordable too. Mine came with a nozzle spray, that's why I am very happy when I received it. Search my youtube personal review by typing priyabeautypicks. But don't expect this one to have a very nice scent because this is a fragrance-free product so all natural scent. It has a woody scent for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...