Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Himalaya Herbals Sparkling White Toothpaste w/ Free Toothbrush and Tongue Cleaner

Amazon Link  - Click Here to AMAZON SITE

Get this product

Weight:150 grams | Price: 90 Rupees
Himalaya Herbals is a very old company and established brand here in India. The regular price of the toothpaste without the free toothbrush and tongue cleaner is Rs. 85/-. I got a good deal because of the free items included with this one. To be honest, my main purpose of buying this is not the toothpaste but the toothbrush because I really love this toothbrush from this brand and I used and having the same one already so I always try to get this one whenever I find it from a store because its not always available. And it’s also a bit difficult for me to find a separate Himalaya toothbrush specifically this type. The brush is soft and just perfect for brushing, its not that extra soft nor that hard that it could hurt your gums. I used to have charcoal extra soft toothbrush from Colgate but my dentist advised me not to use it.
According to their website, The key ingredients are Almond, menthol, pineapple, papaya, clove, cinnamon and miswak (miswak is an herb that reduces gum inflammation, prevents gum bleeding and strengthens gums. Since I used this one already last year, I can tell that the whitening claims never worked for me of for my teeth, I did not feel any improvement at all. its just a regular toothpaste for me except the key ingredients are herbal which is great. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...