Saturday, February 8, 2020

Comparing Deodorant Sprays | Nivea vs. Dove | Deodorant review

#niveadeodorant #dovedeodorant #comparingdeodorant
 
Buy these Deodorant
I have these three deodorant sprays with me because these are what I always keep and use simultaneously depends on my mood and preference. Let me tell you about this Dove go fresh Cucumber and green tea deo, this one is my favorite so far in terms of fragrance, it’s mild and refreshing and quite long lasting. But the problem is it’s always out of stock from my favorite online shopping website. So I have to get these two, the Dove original and Nivea deodorant whitening sensitive. 

The common thing that I like about these three is they all contain 0% alcohol. While Dove original has moisturizing cream and nice mild neutral smell, the Nivea whitening sensitive has licorice extracts and it’s specifically designed to care for sensitive underarms and claims to give even-toned underarms. It has also a nice mild fragrance and gives you a long protection. So these 3 deos are having their own advantage for me. Now if you want the cheapest and always on discount, I would suggest getting the Nivea Whitening sensitive, even the Retail price is 209 Rupees, it is mostly available for 178 Rupees through Nykaa. There was a time that I got it for only 157 Rupees. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...