Saturday, February 15, 2020

Maybelline Baby Lips Color Vivid Peach Lip balm Review


Price: Rs. 180 (after Discount Rs.90
Weight: 1.9 gms
Shop on Amazon
#maybelline #maybellinelipbalm #babylips

I actually purchased this one during one of Nykaa sale for only Rs.90 which was a steal. It has Jojoba oil and SPF 13. This is my first time buying this lip balm and I honestly love the shade of it. It gives my lips that light tint of light pinkish orange color. It glides smoothly in my lips. It looks natural on my lips and I loved it. Though you will get a mint kind of flavour after you apply it but you will get used to it. And lastly it does not stay for that long whichis very commonwith most lipbalms. Check my YouTube channel for more information and detailed review. The lip balm I got has manufacturing date of February 2019 and has a shelf life until February 2022.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful information.I hope you will also share more information on beauty.please keep sharing.
    Buy natural beauty product online
    Buy women cloths online
    Buy cosmetic products online

    ReplyDelete

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...