Monday, February 24, 2020

Ponds Super Light Gel Oil Free Moisturizer Review

MRP: Rs. 149 (Weight: 73g)
Get this prodouct
Shop at Clovia using my partner code: ARIANNE for extra discount.


The MRP is 149 rupees but I purchased it for Rs.112 during the Nykaa sale. This has Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E. The benefits of Hyaluronic acid are; it can help increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It helps to hydrate the skin. While vitamin E can help make your skin look younger. I’m glad that Ponds introduced a product like this last year. I have been looking for similar product like this for a very long time which is affordable. 

The packaging could have been better I honestly don’t like this type of packaging because if less hygienic. And it’s not travel friendly. I hope this was in a bottle with pump dispenser or a tube packaging.

#Ponds #PondsSuperlightGel #PondsMoisturizer
Talking about the color and consistency, it’s translucent with and nice and lightweight formula that easily spreads and get absorbs quickly on the skin without leaving any sticky feeling which is awesome for all seasons. 
My Verdict: I honestly love the product, it might take a while to notice the difference but I can say that my skin looks better. My skin feels so soft and refreshed everytime I use it. 






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful information.I hope you will also share more information on creams in future.please keep sharing.
    Buy Oil Free Moisturizer

    ReplyDelete

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...