Saturday, July 18, 2020

Biotique Bio Pineapple Oil Control Foaming Face Wash Review

MRP: Rs.65 (50 ml)  Get This Product



I have a combination skin type and this one suits my skin. I like it because it's 100% soap free face wash and it  has extracts of pineapple, neem leaves, euphorbia plant and clove oil. This product is also 100% organically-pure, preservative-free ingredients. I love how my skin feels smooth and super clean after washing my face. It has a nice mild scent and very gentle on the skin.

1 comment:



  1. very interesting blog you should definitely check l ethix soaps that is so much worth.


    very interesting blog you should definitely check l ethix soaps that is so much worth.

    ReplyDelete

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...