Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Nivea Musk Talc Review

I purchased the big bottle 400 grams of this powder because there was a big discount. I bought this product around November 2019 and the MRP at that time was Rs.180 but I only paid Rs.135. I was shocked seeing the current MRP of this powder which is Rs.249, quite a big increase in the price though. The smell is good, I would rate this product 4 stars. It's really useful especially during summer. But if I would compare the scent of Nivea to Johnsons & Johnsons, I would prefer the latter.
 

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful information.I hope you will also share more information on beauty.please keep sharing.
    Buy natural beauty product online
    Buy cosmetic products online

    ReplyDelete

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...