Sunday, June 23, 2019

Dove Go Fresh Deodorant Spray Review | Cucumber & Green Tea Scent


MRP: Rs.225 |  Weight: 150 ml
Get this product: Through Amazon

This is actually my first time trying this deodorant spray because I mostly use Dove Original.  This is with Cucumber and Green Tea scent. And to be honest this is the best scent I have tried so far, it's really good and quite refreshing. It's very mild and sweet smell. This is something I would surely recommend 100%. Dove really did a great job on combining cucumber and green tea. My underarms totally loved this one.

Product Claims: 0% alcohol, antiperspirant, antitranspirant

#dove #dovegofresh #dovedeo #dovedeodorant #dovedeodorantspray




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...