Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Apis Himalaya Honey Review

Price: Rs115 | Weight: 225 grams
Get this Product

YouTube Review

This review is not a paid or promotional review but based on my personal experience with it. It's a sample product provided to me by Hometesterclub.com and they want me to give my honest review and share it back to them. 

My Impression: I like the product very much because of the taste, it does not have that distinct taste, unlike the other brand that I am currently using at home. The concept of the bottle twist to open is very nice because it's very convenient and easy to use. You can even re-use the bottle for other purposes like ketchup or oil. The price is reasonable too. You can visit my YouTube channel "Priya Beauty Picks' for more detailed review.




#apishoney #apishimalaya #apishimalayahoney


1 comment:

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...