Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Set Wet Global Edition Perfume Spray London Luxury Review

 MRP: Rs250 (120ml) | After discount: Rs150

Get this product

Shop at Clovia: HERE and apply my partner code: ARIANNE for extra discount

The scent is so good and very soothing. It's not too strong so ladies can use this perfume spray as well. No gas spray. It last for a few hours. What caught my attention is the packaging, it's elegant and feels premium so it's also ideal for gifting. The spray came in a box and the product has a nice presentation. I would say that this spray is worth of your money if you are getting it for Rs.150. Must try for everyone.

#setwet #setwetspray


1 comment:

  1. BEST COSMETICS IN INDIA I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve added you guys to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...