Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Organic Harvest Acne Control Face Wash with Neem and Tea Tree Review

Price: Rs80 (50gm)

Check my review on Youtube

I only paid Rs.56 for this product during Nykaa Sale
Product Claims: Sulphate free, Free of parabens, mineral oil, PABA, and animal ingredients.

My verdict: I would say it's a decent face wash, my face feels clean and quite smooth after washing my face. I love Organic harvest products, I have already tried other products from them and I am totally in with them. I don't have an acne but my face do get oily sometimes (I have a combination skin type). It's greenish in color and has a very nice mild smell. Although it does not lather that much but that's fine, mostly natural products are like that.



#organicharvest #acnecontrolfacewash #certifiedorganic #facewash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...