Tuesday, December 31, 2019

K.P. Namboodiris Chemparathi Thaali Hair Cleanser Hibiscus and Henna Review

MRP: Rs60 (Weight 100 ml)
K.P. Namboodiri's Products
Check My Youtube Channel

Product Claims: 
Prevents hair loss and enhances growth of hair.
Discourages split ends.
Prevents premature greying of hair.
Moisturizes and Nourishes hair.
Makes hair thick, shiny and strong.

My Verdict and Opinion:
This shampoo did not suit my hair at all, my hair fall is worse and my hair gets oily so fast. It does the job of cleaning your hair pretty well but if you don’t wash your hair after two days, my hair gets oily and dirty even if I don’t go outside that much. Second thing, the instruction is ‘take 2-4 ml of shampoo and mix it with enough water’ so I don’t understand how much is enough water.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...