Sunday, July 14, 2019

Acnes Aloe Vera Gel with Neem Review


Brand: Acnes Rohto, Aloe Vera with Neem. Rs.125, 50ml.  Buy this

Get this at https://amzn.to/2S895Yp

 #acnesaloeveragel #aloeveragel

Product Claims: Contains over 90% of pure Aloe Vera gel with Neem formula that helps to restore the luster and rejuvenates the skin. Healing properties of Aloe Vera gel with the anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties of Neem give glowing and radiant skin while Vitamin-E moisturizes and soothes dry flaky skin and helps to relieve the burning and itching on the skin. Recommended for all skin types. This Acnes soothing gel maintains skin moisture, prevents pimples, and soothes sunburns, inflammation and minor burns.


My Verdict: This product really helps me in many ways. I like the healing properties of it. I felt that my skin is getting benefit from it. I use this in many ways, and I even use it on my eyebrows because Aloe Vera has a property that promotes hair growth.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...