Thursday, April 26, 2018

Maybelline ClearGlow All in One Compact Powder Review | 03 Natural Shade


A new video is up on my Youtube Channel, please do check my review about Maybelline ClearGlow All in One Compact powder
My YouTube Channel
Get your favorite products through Amazon
Get this product
Shade: 03 Natural
Weight: 9 gms.

Product Claims:
  • Enhances fairness and brightens  skin with Pro Vitamin C Formula
  • Mattifies with a blend of water and sebum repellant powder
  • Protects with SPF 32 / PA+++
  • Evens and Perfects skin tone
  • Conceals flaws and Smoothes

My Conclusion:
A recommended product because it gives a good coverage, easy to blend and non oily. I have a fair skin and natural suits well. 

Watch the product review here➤➤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...