Monday, September 21, 2020

Ponds Light Moisturiser Non-Oily Fresh Feel With Vitamin E + Glycerine Review

 Price: Rs.115 (75 ml) Get this product 


#ponds #pondsmoisturiser #pondscream

Product Claims:

Lightweight non oily formula, ideal for all year round, has Vitamin E and Glycerin.

My Experience:

After using for a month, I actually like it as my second moisturizer because I have combination skin type, my T-zone gets oily easily. What I notice about it is when applying this product before going to bed, my skin feels oily when I wake up in the morning. I think this product will suit more those dry to normal skin. I feel like it's not completely non oily formula.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...