Thursday, June 4, 2020

Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum

Price (MRP): 230 INR | 40 ml  #Biotique #biotiqueserum #antiaging


Description: This lightening serum is a rare combination of pure dandelion, rich in Vitamin E and minerals, blended with nutmeg oil. Used regularly, it helps brighten skin, fade dark spots and ease away wrinkles for a flawless complexion.

My Experience: I have been using this product for a month now and I would say that it's very good. It suits my combination skin type. easy to blend and gets absorbed easily in your skin. It's super lightweight formula and not at all sticky. Let's talk about the smell, it smells odd when I applied it for the first time but as I used it continuously I got habitual it and it's not bad at all. I honestly like this serum because everytime I apply it my skin feels smooth and fresh. It's too early to judge though when it comes to its anti aging claim. The only minus point I noticed is the bottle itself, it's too hard and taking out the serum is not very convenient at all. I would rate this product 4/5.



1 comment:

  1. I and my friends were going through the nice, helpful tips from the blog then the sudden came up with an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the website owner for those secrets.
    THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT INFORMATION...
    I tried YESENZ FACE SERUM For my son that gives better results for me within 1 month.

    ReplyDelete

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...