Saturday, September 7, 2019

Lux Magical Spell Body Wash with Black Orchids and Juniper Oil

MRP: Rs.99 (Weight: 225 ml)
Get it from Amazon


My personal opinion: I really love the smell and it’s very refreshing. The scent is one of the main reason why I always buy this body wash. It lathers very well and you don’t need that much so it’s economical to use. And even after you come out from the bathroom the scent remains in the bathroom for a while. It’s just that it never went on sale here in Nykaa. I would surely recommend this to anyone male or female. You can check out my videos online just search for PriyaBeautyPicks. Or visit my YouTube channel; My YouTube Channel

#nykaa #nykaahaul #nykaashopping #mynykaa #nykaabeauty #biotique #biotiquelipbalm #johnsonsbabypowder #luxbodywash #neemfacewash #colgateplax #acnes #thinkskin #dove #dovedeodorant #skincare


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...