Sunday, February 10, 2019

Khadi Natural Hair Cleanser Amla & Bhringraj | Shampoo and Conditioner

Rs.145 (210ml) Get this product
Watch my video review

Product claims: It's a natural conditioner, makes hair natural black and shiny and promotes hair growth. Meant for all hair types. 
My experience: After using it for more than a month, I feel that it really cleanses my hair and it feels smoother and refreshing but I did not feel any difference whether it helped in improving my mild hair fall issue, I still face the same amount of hair fall. I understand that this shampoo promotes hair growth but at least I was expecting it to help my hair roots become stronger which did not. So overall, it's a good shampoo but did not suit me as a hair fall shampoo.

#khadinatural @khadinatural






3 comments:

  1. I ‘d mention that most of us visitors are endowed to exist in a fabulous place with very many wonderful individuals with very helpful things. Dr.ethix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog with information about Hair cleanser. Was looking for Best Hair Oil For Hair Growth In India and found this! Good stuff on hair cleanser!

    ReplyDelete

Clovia Fashions Sale

A huge sale is going on at CLOVIA, shop for amazing and comfortable bra, robes, yoga pants, gym outfits and get the botaniqa skin care for v...